What is Influenza?
It is a viral infection that often causes infections in the nose, throat and lungs. His symptoms include fever, colds and cough.
There are many different types of common cold virus. The viruses responsible for a specific cold season will change over time according to the outbreak.
The widespread influenza outbreaks worldwide occur every 30 years. It can spread quickly and affect many people around the world and can cause serious lung infections and can lead to death.
When this flu occurs, the community must take steps to curb the cycle of human infection. The effective vaccine during a flu outbreak can only be produced after the onset of the outbreak in which the responsible virus has been identified.
Who Is at High Risk Of Influenza?
- Children under 5 years old
- Pregnant woman
- Gold citizens 65 and older
- Individuals with chronic illnesses (diabetes, hypertension, asthma, etc.)
- Obese individuals
- Individuals with low body strength (such as cancer patients, HIV sufferers, patients undergoing chemotherapy treatments, etc.)
How to prevent influenza?
- Practice high levels of personal hygiene such as washing your hands frequently with water and soap or hand sanitizer;
- Practice good cough manners by covering your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing, whether by using tissue or face mask;
- Discard the tissue or cover of the mouth and nose into a closed bin immediately after use;
- Avoid disturbed individuals, at least within 1 meter;
- Avoid crowded places if you have symptoms and relax at home and -If you need to go public, use a face mask.
The Tole’s Way of Medication – Flu Herbs Medicine Acupuncture Treatment
There are effective treatments for treating influenza infections, where one of the treatment options is to use alternative treatments for acupuncture and chinese herbs; which is subject to the examination conducted by the treating Chinese Master. Urgent care is very important to prevent complications of the disease.