Alopecia or better known as baldness is a condition where the number of hairs fall out much more than the hair grows. Under normal conditions, the average human hair can fall from 50 to 100 sheets per day. Well, baldness occurs when hair loss is over 100 pieces per day. Depending on the symptoms and illness, baldness is divided into 3 types, namely:
- Alopecia areata, bald hair only at certain points in the head.
- Totalis alopecia, plumpose bald hair due to allergic reactions on all scalp.
- Alopecia universalis, losing all the hair in the body.
This condition can occur in men, women, and children. In some people, hair loss may occur after certain events in life such as illness, pregnancy or trauma. Men over the age of 50 and women over the age of 50 who have menopause are more likely to have baldness.
This condition has various symptoms and signs depending on the cause. However the typical signs and symptoms of baldness are:
- Hair loss is over 100 pieces per day.
- Sometimes it arises burning or sensation of itching in the scalp.
- The bald skin is usually smooth, rounded, and colored peach.
Based on the type, other signs and symptoms of baldness are:
- Alopecia areata. Bald skin can be as big as a circle. Usually, hair loss occurs on the scalp, but in some cases this condition can also occur in a beard or eyebrow. Alopecia areata occurs because the immune system attacks its own body.
- Alopecia totalis. Hair skin is very easy to fall when you comb your hair. This type of alopecia usually causes thinning of hair.
- Alopecia universalis. This condition generally results from side effects of cancer chemotherapy. Usually the hair will grow back after that.
Please email to us you conditions and others medical history then we can courier the alopecia herbal medicine treatment to you. You can order for your herbs and rub medicine together. If you have concerns about a particular symptom, consult a Master via email and WhatsApp here.